miércoles, 17 de octubre de 2018

The place I’ve always wanted to visit 

I am particularly interested in visiting Thailand.  This is mainly because I dream
of meeting happy elephants.  But I also would love to see other interesting places of Thailand.
 My trip would begin in Krabi, a province with attractions such as hot springs, a sanctuary for wildlife, sea caves, coral reefs, exotic marine life, and I also would visit the paradises of the island of Koh Phi Phi and Koh Lanta, then I would travel to the third largest island in Thailand Koh Samui with lush tropical rainforest, palm trees lined up on stretches of golden sand and surrounded by water. 


Then I would travel to the capital Bangkok, where I would particulary like to visit the Wat Arun, the Grand Palace and the floating market.  Then I would travel to Chiang Mai to visit the Elephant Nature Park, an elephant sanctuary where the tourist is at the service of the animal and not the reverse. And my trip would end there in Chiang Mai where I would go up to Doi Suthep, the sacred mountain.

2 comentarios: