miércoles, 17 de octubre de 2018



What is my favorite food?
What kind of food do I prefer?
Why I prefer the food I cook?


My favorite food are clams with lemon and asparagus with homemade mayonnaise.  I have always liked the seafood, since I was little maybe beacause my family is from Coquimbo where is a port.  And I also always loved green vegetables like broccoli, artichoke and asparagus, but the asparagus are the ones that makes me more happy and if I mix them with the mayonnaise that I made they are the perfect combination.

  Even though I like many kind of food like sushi, seafood, italian food, etc. I always prefer the dishes cooked by myself.  I also like my mom´s food, I learned from her, so when I enter to the university and started eating other food, I realized how much I love the homemade food.

I always prefer the dishes cooked by myself because I always want things in my way and only me know my likes, the exact portions and the quantity of condiments that I prefer. Even so I never reject the food that other people cook for me, even if it´s not my way is a sign of love for me and I appreciate it a lot.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario