miércoles, 12 de diciembre de 2018



Changes to my study programme

Although I like my career I think that the University can improve it a lot.
First of all, I think that the infrastructure it’s in worse conditions, it is hard for me to understand how an architecture´s school does not respond to the spatial needs and demands by the students. Unfortunately, the improvement of the infrastructure is slowed down by the restrictions that the buildings have for being historical icons.  I think is time to leave the restrictions behind because the increase of admitted students that grows every year generates an evident lack of space, so every year is more necessary start making changes.
Another thing that is important to improve is the teaching ability of the professors, because they are just professional architects, and even if they are very good professionals that does not means that they have teaching skills.  So I propose that every professor has to attend at least one teaching course.
I also think that the workload imposed by most professors is too heavy, I think is urgent to change this especially in first year, professors has to understand that the workload is not directly proportional to what students learn, on the contrary, the only thing they achieve is that the students get frustrated with all the workload they have, because they can’t rest and neither give the best of themselves.
Besides this are much more things that can be improve in the University, the important thing is to keep the progress of the school.

1 comentario:

  1. I totally agree with you, the teachers are architects, but they have not been properly taught about teaching methods

    ResponderBorrar