jueves, 20 de diciembre de 2018


Learning English



Learning English is an excellent opportunity that the university provide to us because is a tool that will help us for too many things.  I think is important that we never stop learning and practicing English because in that way we will not lose what we have learn so far and we will keep improving our English.

Personally, I think that I don’t have a bad base of English, but I know that I have too much to learn.  It has been a very enriching experience to have English classes in the university this semester.

With the blogs I had to think and write in English once a week, what has helped me to get used to the language.  Even so I have realized that I have a lot to improve in my writing, so I would like to continue practicing.

Also in the grammar classes I think that I had learned a lot.  Although as usual I am easily distracted, it had not been difficult for me keep my attention in the classes, because the teacher always does didactic classes in which it keeps you participating.

Outside the English classes I always watch movies and series in English and sometimes I take out the subtitles, and if I do not take them out I try not to read them.  I also hear a lot of music in English, but I am not used to speak or write in English outside the English classes.

Finalizing, in hope that in the future I could travel to another country to improve my English.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario