viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2018


My best holiday



My best holiday was two years ago when I visit Playa del Carmen in Mexico with all my family for two weeks.  Everything was perfect, the hotel was excellent,
we were in the middle of an ecological reserve, so we were among many types of plants and animals.  It also had many type of food, a very good service, it had a pool bar, everything included. The beach was beautiful, and we also went to other beautiful places. We visit Tulum and Chichenitza, where the Mayan buildings are. We also visit two Cenotes, both wonderful. Then we went to swam with turtles, they were enormous, and I also saw a stingray, which was swimming right below me.  Finally we visit xcaret, a water park where we swam in an underground river and did many activities, and at the end we saw a spectacular Mexican show.  I saw many beautiful things on this trip, but the best of all, was that I did all of that with my family.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario