miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2018


My Family


My family is the most important thing for me, more than anything, although for some people it is difficult to understand it because we are a big family.

My parents divorced when I was two years old, so I’ve always had two pair of parents, my mom with her couple, and my father with his couple.  I have a big brother, a twin and a little sister, with whom I have shared my whole life, especially with my twin with which we were even born together, I can’t imagine my life without her by my side.

also I have two step sisters who are daughters of the couple of my dad, but I love them as if they were my blood sisters.  They have always been there for me, and I for them, we have shared a thousand of good and bad moments.

Also I have three step sisters who are daughters of the couple of my mom, but I’m not very close to them because they are much older than me, it doesn’t mean that I don’t love them, but they are more like a maternal image for me, the important thing is that I know that I can go to them for whatever I need.

I am so thankful for the family I have, they had been the ones who support me in every step of my life.

3 comentarios: