viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2018


My future job


When I am already qualified I will be able to start my career as an architect, maybe at the beginning I will have to work in an architecture office to gain experience, but as I really want to work in the future it is independently.

If I work in an office I would probably have to produce material for another person's project, but if I am independent I would receive charges to make  my own projects, and in that way I would have the possibility to design and make decisions according to my convictions and my tastes.

 Also I will have the possibility to be me who set my schedules, so I can decide when to work and when to have time for me and my family.  So I will be free to manage my time, and I think I will prefer to take less charges, and have less money but more time, because the time for me is more important than money for have a better quality of life, and even though I see myself in love with my career and my projects, I do not want to be a slave to my work, because I also think that if someone is overloaded with charges is not able to give the best.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario